(San Piero a Sieve – FI, 1904; Sesto Fiorentino – FI, 1990)

He was a painter and student of Libero Andreotti at the Istituto Statale d’Arte Florence, where he taught from 1959 to 1974. He was a portrait painter to members of the upper middle-classes and the aristocracy, and author of celebratory monuments including the funeral monuments of Ugo Foscolo in Santa Croce in Florence, of Alcide De Gasperi in Trento, of Pius XII in Roma, and of Padre Pio in San Giovanni Rotondo. His works were exhibited at various editions of the Venice Biennale, and shown in Florence and Paris.